- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (13-3/4 to 14-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve vegetable broth
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef-flavored instant ramen noodles, broken up
- 3 cups frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable mixture
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with salt, ginger and pepper.
- Stir in water, broth and seasoning packet from ramen noodles; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles and vegetables; return to a boil and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.